Pardee Construction has a variety of large project experience unusual to many of the local construction firms. Working with premier developers in the Southern California area in the past, Pardee Construction employees understand the value in completing a project not only on time, but with the high standard of quality every client deserves. This is shown in our mission to construct each project with mastery.
Building with Mastery
Building with mastery entails complete and thorough review and execution of several different facets of the construction project.
- We will manage our subcontractors to ensure their expertise is being fully utilized and the installations are carefully scrutinized assuring quality and constructing a building to its intended use and design.
- Institute jobsite leadership by managing on-site progress that meets or exceeds the established schedule, is installed properly, and is installed in an environment safe for on-site workers and general public.
- Bring value to a project by identifying construction discrepancies in the contract documents and resolving them prior to installation and preventing delays and added costs.
- Promote and recommend green building incentives through value engineering, maintenance savings, and government rebates.
Through this business model, we are able to develop trust and provide a consistent premier level of service with each of our clients.
On Time & Under Budget
We strive to meet the demanding deadlines for all of our clients and have proven this by successfully reaching every Substantial Completion Date on time for the past nine years.
About our employees
Click here to read more about our employees.
- Association of Builders & Contractors (ABC),
- Associated General Contractors (AGC),
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC),
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)